· This part consists of 6 modules : - 1) Chest and Cardiovascular
2) GIT and Hepatobiliary
4) CNS including head and neck
5) Genitourinary ( including breast, O&G)
· All modules will contain a few questions on : general physics ( related to ultrasound, MRI, CT)
: relevant systemic anatomy, procedures, interventions and nuclear medicine
· Chest and GIT contain 40 true and false questions with 5 stems each , the duration is 2 hrs; the remaining modules consist of 30 questions with 5 stems each, the duration is 1.5hrs
· The pass percentage is 45 % . The scoring format is +1 for a correct mark, -1 for an incorrect answer.